We understand how important it is for parents to take an active role in their children’s leaning.
The Little Souls Music Academy is committed to sharing and developing musical experiences with your children. Like any other school itinerant music program, LSMA is delivered and taught by a team of trained professionals.
We encourage all parents and schools to encourage their children into music as it has the capacity to help with the child’s growth in other learning areas.
LSMA Links to the NZ ECE Curriculum:
• they are affirmed as individuals;
• they are encouraged to learn with and alongside others.
• they develop verbal communication skills for a range of purposes;
• they discover and develop different ways to be creative and expressive.
• their play is valued as meaningful learning and the importance of spontaneous play is recognised;
• they gain confidence in and control of their bodies;
• they learn strategies for active exploration, thinking, and reasoning;
they develop working theories for making sense of the natural, social, physical, and material worlds.
Other info :
Private/group Lessons - Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday Afternoons
available on request - Guitar, drums, keyboard - fill in your details on our contact form or flick us an email...... email@example.com
Band Development Programme available on request - fill in your details on our contact form or flick us an email ........firstname.lastname@example.org
Daycare/preschool/kindy/school music workshops
LSMA are currently running at Bear Park School in Mt Eden, Avondale Primary School, Hingaia Peninsula School & Yendarra School.
To have LSMA at your site on request - fill in your details on our contact form or flick us an email ........ email@example.com
Song Writing & Recording Workshops :
Scholarship programme offering selected creative souls aged 14 - 19 for an opportunity to write & record songs and be showcased on this website.